Monday 12 August 2013

Lifestyle: Sunderland Air Show

Hi lovelies this is a bit of a different post for me today, a lifestyle post.  I just wanted to share with you what was a great day in the North East a few weeks ago which had 100's of 1000's of people turn up over the course of the weekend for the event.  The main event being to watch the red arrows put on a spectacular display, but there is also lots of fairground rides and fun to be had, and it was a scorching summer day.  Here's me and my 4 year old son, we had lots of fun!






2 comments:

  1. Love your blogs new look :D gonna grab your button cause I'm really loving your blog lately :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...