Monday 12 August 2013

Beauty: Nip and Fab Dry Leg Fix

Hello beauties, just wanted to do a quick post to confess my love of this Nip & Fab dry leg fix.  I had wanted to try this for a while as I had read in magazines over the years that celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston are a big fan of this brand (I know what can I say I'm a BIG sucker for believing everything celebrities like even though it's probably lies ha).  A few month ago I got this free in the Cosmopolitan (I think) magazine which you could choose from the leg fix, the bust fix, or the upper arm fix.  These three are part of their 'Body Toning' collection. I decided on the dry leg fix as I don't know about you but I'm very naughty and always forget to moisturise my legs after the bath/shower so they often get neglected and are quite dry.  This cream is a lovely consistency and has a lovely scent, I can't put a definite comparison on what it smells similar too but it is nice-maybe like apples?  It's an intensive formula designed to immediately nourish and smooth dry, flaky skin.  It has aquaxyl in it to provide 24 hour moisture and shine, Shea butter to restore moisture and promote elasticity and glycerine to soften and hydrate.  I find this does the trick straight away and leaves my legs feeling butter soft!


Have you tried any of the Nip & Fab range?
Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...