Thursday 15 August 2013

Skincare: Origins // Super Spot Remover




I have something to confess....I was a Origins virgin until I bought this little beauty last week, and can now see why Origins is such a loved skincare brand.  Lately my skin has been quite troublesome and playing up, not only with spots showing on the surface but very deep red in colour and so I decided I needed something to calm them down quite quick.

To be honest before blogging I had never heard of this brand but soon discovered it was a firm favourite, the most being the Ginzing moisturiser and the Drink Up Intensive Mask. I did my research and was pleased to find out this super spot remover was highly rated and that the product was made without parabens, colour or fragrance as my skin is quite dry at the moment so it was important to me I didn't irritate it any more.
I've been using this for a week now and have noticed quite an improvement already.  It can be a bit drying but I just make sure to moisturise deeply after use.  The thing I like most about this is it reduces the spot size quite rapidly and really takes the redness away remarkably well. My initial thought when it arrived in the post was just how tiny the bottle was at £13 but I have seen on the website reviews that this is the initial reaction of many others and it does in fact last quite long. 

You can apply this up to three times a day to the affected areas which I have been applying twice per day in my skincare routine, morning and night.  I wouldn't apply this before makeup as it will just make your skin dry and don't think it would look too nice applied over.  I ordered this on a Saturday and it had arrived by Tuesday morning and it was free delivery so I was impressed! As well as free delivery I also got to order 2 free samples, so I chose the Gin zing eye cream because I have been eyeing this up a while now, and the skin tone brightening serum.
What other Origins products would you recommend I should try?


9 comments:

  1. Love this products...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a blog post on this product check it out :)

    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try this for so long! Heard so many good things about this product and origins as a brand!
    Daisie Petals
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this my first origins purchase, impressed x

      Delete
  4. I cannot live without this- I've just come to the end of my first one and it lasted me months! Xx

    Lovely blog :)

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks do tiny aswell but a little goes a long way. Thankyou xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...