Saturday 1 June 2013

Beauty: Bourjois Cream Blush




To celebrate Bourjois being 150 years they released four cream blush shades...like replicas of their much loved original blushes but in a lovely creamy formula! When I was shopping in Superdrug I couldn't resist having a try.  I tested all four shades on my hand in the shop and bought the one I liked the most and what I thought would suit my face...the "Healthy Glow shade number 02"
When I got home I was desperate to test it out properly and began applying it with my fingers at first then blended it in further with my Real Techniques stippling brush....straight away I thought wow I lurve this blush so much! It has a lovely creamy texture but changes into a powdery finish once on the skin. Amazing thing is although it finishes like a powder it doesn't look dry, it shows a gorgeous dewy effect-but by no means "shimmery or glittery" which I adore about the product. It comes in the lovely little compact and has a mirror inside. I've since put this on with just my fingers without using any brushes and it looks the same finish. The colour healthy glow is a beautiful coral colour....perfect for the summer :) I think it's a beauty must have and urge you to try it!

Let me know if you have bought this one or any other shades, or if your thinking of buying it :)

4 comments:

  1. such a cute colour! I'll have to try it out


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, looks lovely on ..not in your face but gives a lovely dewy glow xx

      Delete
  2. These look so nice, although I haven't yet seen them in my local shops, but I'm definitely keeping my eye out. I'm totally into cream blushes, especially in the summer time. Lovely post, I followed.
    Would you mind checking out my blog? It would really mean a lot. imleighbeauty.com

    leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry been so busy with Uni I forgot to reply! Yes definitely check them out I find cream products so much nicer, course I will check your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...