Hi guys, thought I would write my first FOTD (Face Of The Day) post to show what makeup I had picked out to use. So...I was getting ready to meet for something to eat at the pub and decided to be a bit daring and wear a really bright stand out lipstick....something I rarely do. So I decided to keep the eyes nice and simple to let the colour of the lipstick really pop. I also felt my skin needed a bit of a pick me up as it was looking quite dull so I mixed my foundation with my MAC strobe cream which give me this really nice dewy look-think Millie Mackintosh's foundation look. These are the products I used:
- Nivea Primer
- Real Technique Stippling Brush
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - Shade NC25
- MAC Studio Fix Powder - Shade NC30
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural - Shade "Medium Deep"
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - Shade NC30
- MAC Lipstick - Shade "Impassioned"
- MAC Cream Colour Base Highlighter - Shade "Pearl Frost"
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil - Shade "Spiked"
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- MUA Eye shadow Trio - Shade "Innocence"
- Rimmel Lip Pencil - Shade "Indian Pink"
- Max Factor Cream Blush - Shade "Soft Pink"
Let me know what you guys think....
Love Kayleigh xxx