Monday 7 October 2013

Skincare: Skinetica Review

Hello beauties, I was recently sent Skinetica* to review as I have combination acne prone skin. It is a blemish lotion that claims to soothe those angry red spots, blackheads and blemishes within 2-3 days and basically calm your skin down. Skinetica is a fast acting anti blemish lotion that is very gentle on the skin and won't irritate your skin, making it suitable for all skin types. You simply pop the lotion onto a cotton pad and I have been simply dabbing it on my most reddened irritated spots. You can either apply it that way or it can also be used as a super toner all over the skin, used after makeup removal and cleansing.
 

 
Skinetica can also be used as a makeup base and it literally takes seconds to dry and then your supposed to put your makeup straight over without wiping it away, this will remove any traces of dirt and give you a great base to apply your makeup. Having this under your makeup I have noticed my skin is not as oily as normal. To apply, your skin must be completely makeup free, and be completely clean and dry before applying for it to be the most effective.
 
I will be honest and say obviously this is not a treatment that is going to immediately remove spots and make your face spot free in days, but I have definitely noticed a difference in the amount of spots I had, and it really soothes and calms the redness down which is a massive problem that I have at the moment, especially when it's that time of the month so this has been ideal for calming my skin down before makeup application, and also taking some shine away.
 
I would recommend this if you have acne prone skin and either have the odd breakout or to someone like me who has regular breakouts. You can buy your bottle of Skinetica on the Skinetica website here for just £9.99 a bottle or you can try out the FREE 15ml sample bottle which you can see in the picture to try before you buy, brilliant!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love skinetica it is my saviour however, I just hate the packaging! It sounds so shallow but I wish it was a little bit prettier!

    Love Em xx
    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...